About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our Indepence Day (in picutres)!

We had a wonderful time with family & friends on July 4th. We went to a cook-out at my parents house where we were joined with 5 of my 7 siblings & some cousins & 2nd cousins. My older brother, George, has a thing for explosives. Being a Marine does that to him! LOL He spent wwwaaaayyy too much on fireworks & we all "enjoyed" them on the front lawn. I loathe fireworks. If I'm too close to them, I feel as if they may fall from the sky & hit me or something. A piece of one did fly by my 17 year old 2nd cousin's face while she was sitting in a lawn chair, watching them. That was great! LOL After that I went to the backyard. LMAO.


Here's some pictures! Enjoy!







Uncle George teaching Lijah some survival skills...how to survive on grasshoppers. lol



2 of my girls! They love each other so very much! ♥




My brother, George with Logan. ♥ He's one of the reason my children can celebrate their freedom. :)
My handsome little boy showing off the dragonfly he smacked down from the air. LOL



My poor middle brother. LOL He's such a good sport though!





This is my "oldest" sister & baby brother...along with my beautiful girls!
































1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am the exact same way with fireworks. I like them but I am so scared of them. lol

Looks like you guys all had a blast!! :)