About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You're gonna think I'm crazy.

I want another baby.

Yes, I know that my tubes are tied. Yes, I know that we don't have the $5,000+ to have reversal done. Even if we did, Joe would never go with it.

I was meant to be a mommy. I was born to have children. This is the only thing I have ever, ever wanted to do with my life.

I watch Logan grow & learn new things every day & it breaks my heart that she is my last child. Elijah will never have a baby brother. Elijah will always be Joe's only son.

I have that same yearning that I had before/while we were TTC Logan. It's in my heart, my gut, my soul. I often cried about the stupid choice I made; the tubal. I should've thought about it more.

Joe & I have talked about adopting or even just fostering. But, we I don't want to do that until the kids are a little older. I've talked about being a surrogate mother. I'd love, love to do that for someone but, now that I think about it that would be something hard for me to do. Maybe it'll be easier when Logan gets older.

Right now, I just can't shake this.

3 comments:

.Stacey. said...

Your not crazy for thinking that. Some people just want to have children and that is their life want. I really like it here to. I think i'll write here, OD and bloop, that way I know I'll always have somewhere to backup my writings!

Jen said...

I have been morning the same thing lately.

Anonymous said...

You know I always said I only wanted two and The Husband was more than content to just have one. He had the big snip done. And lately I've been dwelling on how another would be nice some days. I hope it goes away honestly. Because I don't want to feel like I did the wrong thing...or had him do the wrong thing.