...was this Tuesday, in BiLo. I have Logan up front in the buggy & Katie is walking in front of the cart. The entire time she is walking she's singing "You get the best of the both worlds"! & the she'd stop singing & say really, really, really loud "You mix it all together"! LMAO.
That kid! =)
Wanna participate in the Writer's Workshop? Go see Kat.
gifts for pet lovers
4 years ago





6 comments:
that is funny.
i agree with jen...too funny!
Seriously kids make me laugh more than anything else. The crap they come up with...too funny.
Omigosh, that IS funny! Kids do make me giggle!
Thanks so much for following my blog! Loving yours! (and I hear you on the sadness of the "last times" for things...my tubes are tied too, but I do get nostalgic!)
Kids are such goobers, huh? When I have kids I am keeping my video camera on me at all times to capture these moments they think they are doing something cool... but will one day find it really embarrassing! I see a Mom of the Year award in my future! haha
i love how kids can always find a creative way to make us laugh.
Post a Comment