I am so ready for this week to be over with. It seems I cannot do anything right this week.
Monday- I rammed into the front of Joe's truck. When I say "rammed", that's what I mean. I moved the dang thing I hit it so hard.
I was taking Abbie & Elijah to the bus stop & went to back outta the drive. I used to not look behind me cos I figured the kids were with me & Joe normally parks in the yard. Well, he didn't do that Sunday & I ended up hitting his jeep. I've got a big dent in the back of my van & a bunch of scratches. The reflectors are busted too. Other than that, everyone is/was fine. Joe's jeep just got the front license plate bust.
Wensday- I took the girls to BiLo & looked us outta the van. Mom came & sat with them while I ran to Joe's work & got the spare. Thank God he had a spare.
Thrusday- Logan had a doctor's appt. After it was over, we get in the van & get ready to go get her meds & get lunch. Then I realize I had left the lights on. Mom came & jumped us off.
BTW, Logan weighs 19lbs & she has a double ear infection. :(
So far today, I've been up since 1am cos for some reason, Logan doesn't wanna sleep. We have errands to run & I just do not feel like it. Ugh!
So...how was your week? ;)
gifts for pet lovers
4 years ago





2 comments:
:o logan weighs the same as maica!
xx
I'm sorry you've been having a rough week.
my friends mom, who is a cop told me once to get a big safety pin and pin the spare key on the inside pocket of your jacket so that way you have it in case you lock yourself out.
it's worked for me in the past.
I hope your weekend is better!
Post a Comment