About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Logan has new tricks!



She learned to pull herself up on Saturday. Sunday I was sitting in the floor with her & she crawled over to me & went straight to her feet.

I was in the van getting ready to leave for the store & Joe ran out of the house, telling me to roll my window down. He then told me that our daughter, who isn't even 8 months old yet, pulled herself up on her diaper box in the kitchen. She crawled 8 days after her 6 month birthday. She's growing waaaayyyy too fast for me. I need a baby a little longer.

1 comment:

Mommy of Ryan and Rachel said...

Here I am :-) haha....I made one too!