

This little girl came into my life seven years ago this December. After 3 days of labor, I was able to hold my first born child. Abigail changed my life with the first breath she took. I knew that I had to do whatever it took to provide for her. I did & still do.


23 months, 16 days & 4 minutes after I greeted my first child, Abigail's brother was born. I never thought I could love someone as much as I loved Abbie but, Elijah proved me wrong. My heart grew even more.


22 months & 13 days after Elijah was born, Katie came into our lives kicking & screaming. I knew from the fact that I was induced, that Katie would be a very independent child. & she is. She brought just as much love into our house as her brother & sister. When Katie was a baby, my favorite past time was to just sit & look at her. =)


29 months & 9 days after Katie came our last child, Logan. I never thought I'd hold another child in my arms but, God proved me wrong on the day that Logan was born. I hope that Logan will always, always know how much she is wanted & how hard we "worked" to get her here, how many times I would cry & prayer for her.
My children have taught me so many things; how to laugh, smile, be silly even when someone is looking. They've taught me how to sing at the top of my lungs in the middle of grocery stores, how to see things through their eyes.
Most of all, my children have taught me to love with all my heart & to live for the moment.





4 comments:
what a sweet post!
Great pictures:-0
Such a beautiful post. Your babies are gorgeous. My kids are all around 23 months apart, too. I'm So glad you participated today, and I'm counting on your from here on out. :) Sorry about Mr. Linky acting up today. It's giving me fits.
Hey Aimee!
This is such a beautiful post! Are you staying here since who knows when bloop will come back up??
Post a Comment