About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wayback Wednesday.



Date: Summer 2007
Ages: Cody (14), Lucas (15), Samantha (19), Becca (17), George (23)









Date: Summer 2008
Ages: Elijah (4), Abbie (6), Katie (2), Logan (3 months)

This is what I am thankful for this holiday season. Need I say more?!















3 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

You're right! The pictures speak volumes. Don't we have so much to be thankful for?

Wishing you and yours a blessed, extra happy Thanksgiving...and thank you for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Honey Mommy said...

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving with your beautiful family!

Amanda said...

Hey Aimee! This is Amanda from TMP! I found your blog from Lesslie's. Now I can stalk you on here too, LOL!