The things I'm thankful for are:
1. my beautiful children. Without them I would be nothing. <3
2. my husband. He's the butter to my bread. <3
3. sleep. Now that I'm not getting much of it (my fault, as well as a little of Ladybug) it's one of the most beautiful words I have ever heard.
4. My TMP girls. I have no idea what I'd do without them or what I did before them. <3
5. The word "mama". It sounds so sweet coming out of a 13 month old little girl's mouth after waiting to hear it for over a year. <3
There are plenty more things I'm thankful for, of course. But, we got a "way too early" start this morning at 2am. :( My brain just isn't working right. :p
PS
I'll post pictures later. :)





4 comments:
That's a great list.
I so need sleep as well.
xo
ps found you through What a trip
i think baby wearing can go on as long as.. well however long the back takes it! or at least the same length of time that the kid wouldbe in a stroller for anyway! it works the same because if shes there i know where she is and shes not going anywhere! the only down side is theres nowhere to store the shopping LOL.
Maica seems to get heavier everytime i carry her now and i'm wondering how much longer i'll be able to carry her. She likes to be pushed about in her little red car now too but its so flipping noisy.
xx
Great list! I love hearing Mama! Even 3-4 years later, it still sort of melts my heart!
Sweet list! I LOVE when they learn Mama--wish it came before Dada though! LOL
Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!
Post a Comment