About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Multi-tasking.

I am a major, major multi-tasker. I do everything at the same time.
I feed the baby while checking my email, fold clothes & wash dishes while I fix dinner. I check myspace & my mommy forum while I do homework.

I really, really need to stop doing this. I realized tonight how frazzled I get. I get upset because I can't do all these things at one time.

I'm not sure why it bothers me...but, it does. :)

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

OH! That is so me. LOL I was reading emails while chopping vegetables this morning. Almost chopped the cord to the laptop!

Honey Mommy said...

I think that nowadays it seems like we should constantly be doing three things at once! Sometimes it makes me feel like I don't do any of those things right because I am pulled in too many directions!

Meilan said...

I think it's a mom thing to try and multi task so much, it's in our blood. we can't help it!

Debbie said...

When I try to multi-task too much, I often end up doing everything poorly. One thing at a time should be my mantra.