About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Friday, November 14, 2008

Logan experinces garlic & rosemary mashed potatoes.

I felt rather "Rachel Ray"ish tonight & made mashed potatoes with garlic & rosemary to go along with our round steak, broccoli and cheese & yeast rolls.

As I was sitting on the floor at the coffee table eating with Katie & Elijah, Logan crawls over & climbs into my lap. I decided to give her a bite of my potatoes & she loved them. She ended up eating my entire serving. So after I was done, I took her to her highchair & gave her some of her own on her tray. Below is the aftermath. ha ha.


1 comment:

Meilan said...

Oh your dinner sounds soo good! I'm a jealous pregnant lady!!