About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sleep would be nice.

Something has made me daughter believe that sleep is a bad thing. It's like she refuses to sleep for the past two nights. Friday morning, she thought that 1am was a good time to start her day. Last night she went to bed at 7.30pm but, was up at 11.30pm to play. She isn't hungry when she wakes up. She just wakes up & I cannot just let her cry until she goes back to sleep.

Joe was supposed to get up with her last night but, that didn't work out to well. The first time I hear her cry, I go to her (hoping she doesn't wake up too much) & then I'm wide awake for the next 30 minutes to an hour. Maybe I'll be so tired tonight that I'll just pass out until tomorrow morning. ha ha.

The in laws are supposed to get "the kids" tonight but, I'm not sure if they want all three (Abbie's with her daddy) or just Katie & Elijah. I don't think I want them to keep Logan anyway, with the way they treat her most days.

Well, I've got things to do. * sighs *

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its like that with me! stuart is meant to get up with lacey on the friday and saturday last night i heard her cry so i got up with her and gave her the dummy then she went back to sleep but then i cant sleep for ages!! lol