About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful.

I am thankful for my parents who still bend over backwards to help me even though I'm 28 years old & have a family of my own.
For my siblings, who are always, always there when I need them. I know that if I need anything, I can run to them.

I am thankful for my children, their health, their love, their smiles. I am thankful for the privilege, the honor, the joy of being their mommy. I am thankful for the privilege to be home with them, watch them grow, help them with homework, tuck them into bed.

I am so very thankful for this "little" girl. From the day she was born, she has taught me so many things. She's taught me how to grow up, fend for myself, how to be a mommy. She has taught me how to be patient & that "good things come to those who wait". She has proven everyday that the name I gave her before she was even born, fits her to a tee. Abigail-"my Father's joy". She's beautiful, brilliant, loving, & a drama queen. She is my first born, my boo bear, Abigail Grace.

This little man has proven to be stronger than I am since the day he was born. He's a fighter & has won every battle so far.
Born 8 weeks premature at 31 weeks & 6 days, he came into the world fighting. No matter what the doctor did or said, he was going to greet the world when he wanted to. He spent just 24 hours under an oxygen hood & only 3 weeks in the NICU. He made it home just in time for his first Christmas.
My son and I have a bond that no one else can have, that no one else can break. I gave him a pretty special name too, Elijah-"God is Lord". He sure is.

Our beautiful middle daughter. Our princess. I cannot even describe her to you. She's the first to run to you, wrap her little arms around you & say "I love you". She adores her daddy. I don't think she's met anyone she doesn't love. She's sweet when she wants to be but, when she gets mad, watch out! She won't forget why she's mad either. She'll bring it up days or sometimes weeks later. Kaitlyn Elizabeth. "Elizabeth"-God's promise. She proves that every.single.day.

Our last baby. Our third daughter. Mommy's ladybug. She brings out the best in me. She makes me laugh when I want to scream. She makes me smile with tears in my eyes. She learns things very quickly, still eats, sleeps & poops her day away. She fits into our family perfectly. She was the last piece to our puzzle. She makes us complete.
Logan Alia-Leigh. "Leigh"-noble.


I am thankful for my husband, for the hours that he works to support us, for the love that he gives me & our children every.single. day.


This man. He is my husband, my soul mate, my best friend, the father of my children, the love of my life. He is my answered prayer, the man I dreamed about as a teenager. He is the love I never thought I'd find. He is my butterflies in my stomach, face flushed, makes me dizzy kind of love. He is Joe. ♥

1 comment:

munchkin mama said...

this is beautiful!!
and bloop is back if you're returning
xx