My instructor is filing a plagerism report on me & I cannot even explain to you how much that breaks my heart. I have never, never been in trouble when it comes to school. I spend hours on her homework because I know how "into" plagerism she is. I try my best to make sure I'm not plagerising anything out of our textbook.
I can't stop crying over this. I know it may sound silly but, I cannot fail another class. I'm only in the 3rd week of this class. I have 6 more to bring my grade up to at least an 70. I think I may have a
I have another paper due on Sunday. I can't even bring myself to look at the reading for it.
I tried to explain to the instructor that I'm not doing this on purpose. Anyone who knows me knows that I would never steal someone elses work.
I'm going to take a nap. =(





4 comments:
argh what a load of shit... of course you wouldn't steal someones work! why on earth does she think that? argh i really think some teachers have it against certain people :(
could it be logans teeth? or another milestone like crawling or sitting up? (lol theres me giving suggestions when you know more than me!)
ooh and cheerios would be fab if you've got any going spare!
xxx
shes realy well advanced! maica didn't crawl until 10 months!
maybe she misses you? do you have story before bed or anything with her or cuddle time. i don't know if it works the same with bottle feeding but with breastfeeding if maica hasn't had enough close contact with me in the day she'll be awake all night.
(well shes awak most of the night anyway! but that makes it worse!)
xxx
OMG I am so sorry. I know this doesn't help, but YOU know the truth, and even tho it doesn't help your grade, that's the most important thing.
don't be ashamed, you have a busy busy life... its easily done. i wonder if i'm doing the same thing with maica... she sleeps much better if it takes me an hour of time to get her to go to sleep, so i wonder if shes not getting eough contact with me in the daytime.
maybe try and set aside story time or something at bedtime where you just snuggle(thats if logan is snuggley... maica is not lol
xxx
Post a Comment