About Me

My photo
I'm Aimee. SAHM to 4 incredible children. Abigail is 7. Elijah is 5. Katie is 3 & Logan is 15 months. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! Joe & I started dating in 2004 & were married in 2005. He really is perfect. ♥

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy 8 months, Ladybug! <3



It feels like I just brought her home (after one of those "Surprise! You have to have an emergancy c-section" type labors). I can't believe she's already 8 months old. My children really have grown up way too fast. Why didn't my mom warn me of this.




She reminds me of her sisters more & more each day. She looks so much like her daddy but, acts just like her "Ma" (me). She's sweet & caring. She's so full of life but, loves to sleep. She's beautiful. She's Logan. <3

3 comments:

.Stacey. said...

I honestly cannot believe she is already 8 months old. That means we have been talking for well over a year. If I remember correctly, you just found out you were pregnant when I met you over at bloop!

munchkin mama said...

Happy 8 months Logan! its just zooooomed by!

Honey Mommy said...

My little one is eight months old too! Oh how the time just flies!