This picture was taken in June of 2004. There is baby Abbie who was 2.5 years old & baby Elijah who was just 7 months old. The "old man" in the picture is known as PawPaw at my house. He'd be my step-dad.This is one of my favorite pictures because it reminds me that those two children (who are now almost 7 & 5 years old) were small at one time. I tend to forget that when I'm fussing at them to get their coats on in the morning. It also reminds me that my daddy is one of their favorite people in the world. <3
This is another one of my faves. In this picture is me & my brothers & sisters (minus one brother). I love these kids. If you would have told me 10 years ago that they would grow to be my best friends, I would've told you that you were crazy. Growing up we had the normal sibling fighting but, now, since we are Wanna play along? See Candid Carrie at the link below. =)






3 comments:
Lots of good pictures. Its amazing how much your girls resemble.
Great pictures:-)
What great pics!!!! :)
Post a Comment